FLAX WASTE COMPACTORS FORKLIFTS MOBILE LOADING RAMPS SERVICES



Long flax fibers

Joint-stock Company "Ltd. "Linolitas" has the most recent long and short flax processing techniques, which guarantees the quality of the production.
Long flax is combed by "Mackie" flax combing machines, which are served by highly qualified staff. Today our manufacturing capabilities enable us to make 200 tons of high quality fiber per month.

Short flax fibers

We process short flax, which is needed for textile, paper and non-woven fabrics for automotive industry manufacturing, is combed with Belgian "Demaitere" machinery, and in the result we get refined, clean short flax which is impure just up to 3-5% because of boon. We press it into the European standard bales with dimensions 45 x 55 x 115 cm and with the weight of 135-140 kg.

During the process of refinement the flax is cleaned from dust and boon. We have the possibility to cut the flax in accordance with the customer's requests. Short flax fibers, which have been processed in this way, can later be used in the process of cottonization, and in the manufacturing of non-woven and isolation materials.

Flax-seed

Sales of flax-seed play a big role in our enterprise. Our aim is to provide flax-growers with high quality flax-seeds of the most recent species. Today we are able to offer high reproduction linen species that are well-known and accredited all over the world. Our experience has proved that by increasing expenditure by 120 USD per hectare on buying good flax-seeds, the increase of profit because of the reached high productivity and quality is up to 500 USD per hectare.

Flax Processing Machinery

Flax growing, crop handling and processing are not possible without the machines for flax gathering and processing. Thanks to the long years of friendship and successful collaboration with the Belgian company "Depoortere", we have become the representatives of this company the Baltic States, and we have been helping this company to find contacts in the Russian market. Today 3 straw processing lines are operating in Lithuania.

We agree with the opinion that good growing of the flax makes only 30% of success. The rest 70% depend on the abilities to gather the crop. That is why reliable and high quality machinery for flax pulling, turning and rolling are necessary. Company "Depoortere" produces such machinery.

EN RU LT